Wednesday, March 10, 2010

....

.
.
.

People tend to stick with their beliefs and die rather than give up and try to figure out a new starting. I keep reciting this sentence in my mind so I gain the courage to start over. BUT, seriously if you really love what you have and you really believe on it WHAT makes you give up so easily? YES YES YES .., it is consuming me and I feel in my gut that it is goin to kill me one day. I am being harsh to myself more than any other time in my life and it might be the last time. Ya rab, give me the strength !

.
.
.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You already have the strength ... Just try to figure out where its in ur character ... Wish you the best of luck

£eee£

Miss Nonalita said...

thanx leeel =)
I loose it when it come to this :(
thanx for your comment n passin by
u made me :D

Anonymous said...

cheer up girl.
tomorrow, you'll sigh when you recognise that it was a moment and now its gone...


so why to bother with it now??

nonalitads said...

it is something u really believe in !! I dont think it is a moment that will pass . . . coz it is here <3 all the time ..., I'm happy that everyday I'm proved right, but really this makin me pay in return =)

Post a Comment