Monday, August 16, 2010

A sock hanged on my door !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Every time I come back from university, the first thing I do is squeezing that sock to check if I got a private letter ... They came up with this idea to tell each other what is in each other’s hearts .. Knowing what others honestly thinking about you open your eyes and makes u know yourself better.. I have been thinking a lot about me myself... What am I good at? What Nona’s worse fear? And if there is time to change what am I going to change? Yes am very good in making friends, yet am very bad in keeping them... Dear friend Iqbal you are right I’m very bad in “keeping in touch”. I SHOULD WIN A PRIZE FOR THAT!! I forgive people very easily and I do give hundred chances (except for liars), yet I just can’t face people I hurt or seek their forgiveness, I don’t consider anyone not deserving the SORRY, yet it is cowardliness.... I’m good in learning, yet I usually don’t read the instruction carefully which makes me fall in stupid mistakes .. I’m very good at pretending strength while actually am build in a very breakable base.. I m expert in talking and arguing using txts, yet very quite in the face to face arguments !!
I swear I imagined myself with 100 different personalities. yet my real me always WÌN !!
P.S : Thank you dear sock for telling me the truth
.
.
.
.
.
.

5 comments:

Queen San said...

First, loved the pic! It looks amazing and the whole idea of the picture theme is nice <3

Second, you don't have a problem in keeping friends. Listen, friends are those ppl who understand you or at least that's what I think, lol! But anyway, they would come up with dozen of reasons for you not keeping in touch with them....because they are friends.

You're not bad in keeping in touch, but your problem is not having the time to do so. Anyone should understand that. Each one of us have a life, you know. Who knows how that life is? Do you have to tell everyone that you might be having problems? Or not in the mood to talk to anyone? Or busy with school? Or busy with your family?

Real friends don't need to hear excuses and reasons that's what I believe because they would know deep in their heart that something is keeping you away and that's fine. They might be unhappy and call you to blame you for staying away, but deep down they actually called because they missed you and want to let you know that they are here for you, but not directly.

I'm saying this because you know how similar we are even with "not keeping in touch" that much.

And saying sorry isn't easy which is weird...we could say sorry for stupid things when ppl don't need to hear it, but when it comes to big things...it gets hard..

And yeah, you're not the type that could do arguments face to face...it's hard, but that's normal...I think it's hard in your case because your kind heart gets in the way of your brain that by seeing the person, you lose everything you wanted to say or don't have the heart to actually say it. So, I think it's actually one of your best qualities :)

Hahahahahaha
Imagining yourself not yourself will only give you a headache. It did to me, lol!

XOXO

Miss Nonalita said...

first OMG
second let me read ths =)

Miss Nonalita said...

Thats why you are my best friend SAN and you will alwayz be =)
Love you soooooooooo much

Queen San said...

And you know you're my best friend too! :)
Love you too sweetie~~

Frs said...

Some times the sock will tell u the truth that human cant tell u !(k) loved the photograph

Post a Comment