Saturday, September 25, 2010

:O








Yesterday, I discovered that I forgot about this page totally. To the point It doesn't even come to my mind, as if it is not exist. I started my master and everything in my life is moving very fast. It is fast but some how sucking my energy out..I was extremely excited to live in the brand new apartments in Masdar City .. I loved how my class is so close and my advisor office is two steps away from my room.. I swear I was in love with edward and wished to live the twighlight saga .. Each coldness shiver and each blood drop made them drunk ... BUT not anymore :( .. I miss miss miss the sun in my room here .. It is always dark .. The plan is to build buildings close to prevent the sun to access the buildings and keep thm cooler .. Natural lights I LOVE YOu .. They should now do a psychological study and start doing what is the affect of such design in the production of the student .. Because from my point of view ,.. The absence of natural lights put me under depression ... !!!!!! This week was totally different ,. I went back home and I was full of happiness as if am escaping from a person who is making my life miserable ... Although am complaining now and it is my first time to complain, yet I wanna continue studying in that place .. Because I know I can do this .. I CAN and I WILL inshalla ... :)












Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

1 comments:

Frs said...

loooooooool Im so in love with edward & the twilight saga too , but I dont think If I had the chance to live it that I will refuse , U will be fine , the first weeks are always the hardest , u will be fine <3

Post a Comment