Friday, July 30, 2010

entry l3yoon al6ab3 al7sheem




I was tryin to update my blog since forever.. I want to start blogging with a totally different style. I even thought of doing another blog but I think this one is already know by some good friends that I don want to lose .. I will start my Master study in September which will be a new era ^_^ with new friends and new people. I’m truly bad in keep contacting my old friends. I just find it extremely hard. I’m not a big fan of talking on the phone yet I can txt ppl back forever… Blackberry was a bless for me.. I keep contact my friend with no need to contact them .. I mean everyone knows about everyone with no need to talk to them for one hour to know about them and what they are doing …

***
I started seriously thinking about a bunch of habits I gained from somewhere and they are extremely annoying. I’m trying so badly now to stop spending my time on Youtube. I just discovered that I’m addicted to watch ppl who are doing Vlogs in Youtube.. Yesterday before I wanted to sleep and I spent 3 hours on the bed listening to ppl talking in my head… I promised myself to stop goin to youTube.. and I talked to my sisters to unplug the internet device if they saw me on youTube.. It worked very well yesterday and I spent one hour only on checking my email and searching for some information.
If anyone is getting addicted to something in the summer let me know ?



14 comments:

Frs said...

May God bless U , mmm this summer I'm addicted on web shopping !! & FB

Samt♥AlbadoO said...

احـــيم وجـآآآن استحـــي

يعـــلج سـآآآآآلمـه يآآآربيـه
وجـآآآآن استـآآآآآنس بالـnew post


اول شي
حبييييييييت الصووووره وآآآيد أكــــــــثر شي
حبيت الـreaction هههههههه
حليلهـآآآآ
مآ شااااء الله عليـج دآيمـآ مبدعه فالتصـوير وفي كـــل شي يآ نونـآ
استـآآآآنس على ابدآعج واستـآنس اطـآلعه >> مب مجـآمله والله
وبلوقج المكـآن الوحيد لي نقدر انشوووف فيه ابدآعج
او نعرف علوومج ^^

يقولج الحينه فـآيحه (( العيـآيزه )) العرب تتعـآيز من كل شي خخخخ
انا اولهم لووووول

كنت ابا اسألج عن المآستر وامورج فيه
زين كتبتي
اللـه يووووفقج يـآربيـه
كل مآ يطرون مصدر تطرين انتي وعاشه على بآلي
يعل التوفيق دربكن يآآآآآآآرب

الـsummer والفضآوه لي انعيشهـآ اتخلي الوآحد يدمن على الانترنت

ضحكتيني متعلقه باليوتيوب هههههههههه
ادمني على شي غير اليوتوب عـآد هههههههه
طمآآآآشه

نووونـآآآ
والله صدق استآنسسست يوم شفتج كآتبه شي يديد
واستـآنست اكثر بنكي المشع شع فالعنوآن >> خقـآقه ههههه

عن العيـآيزه ونتريـآ اليديد دووووم
=)

God bless U sis

سوري كتبت معلقه طويلـه خخخخخخخخخ

Samt♥AlbadoO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Nonalita said...

Jooryah ...
hala walla nawarti my Blog
OOOh GOD me too am sooo into e shopping these days I have hundreds stuff that I can recommend to friends but I SHOULD TRY them first so my advice will be 100% honest

let me know if u have some cute stuff
btw I am sooooo goin to do a post about the stuff I extremly blown away wiht ;D

Miss Nonalita said...

الطبع الحشيم
احاول اكتب بس تعبت من كتابة شعوري تجاه شي فس خاطري اكتب عن نفسي و احيانا اقول البلوق مش أمان لهاييج الدرجة
على فكرة ..و الحمد لله الحمد لله الحمدد لله نجحت فالامتحانات من اول مرة .. و أجزت و سافرت ههههه و رديت و عقققققققققققققب ادمنت على اليوتيوب
اطالع سوالف البنات و شو يشترن و عقب ايلس ادور اشياء غريبه و كيوت تنباع على النت ... استويت خبره و حياتج
انتي تستاهلين بلوق كامل مب بس بووووست
على فكرة متى بتتخرجون ؟؟؟؟ << توه الناس هيهيهي

Frs said...

niiiiiiice yalla Im waiting for it , b3den wait should we fight this happiet ? hahaha

Samt♥AlbadoO said...

امممم
انزين على الأقل نطمن عليـج انعرف علومج بشكل عـآم
وجيـه يعني ^__^

الحمدللــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــه
عــــــــله مبرووووووووووووك عليييييييييييييج ان شاااااااااااء الله النجآح في دربج ^_^
يآآآآآآحييييييييييج عيل الحمدلله على السلآآآآآمه
ادعيلنـآ بس انسير العمره مستويه مثل المنشـآآآآر على هالسيره خخخخخ

ههههههههههه مآ فيييج حيـــــــله
علمينـآ عيييل خخخخ

الحينه وين اسير خبريني
حمر ويهي خخخخخ
مـآ اتقصرييييييييين =)

هههههههه شو انسوي بج
بآقي ان شاء الله سنه + صيفي + كورس اول
الزبده سنه ونص ان شاء الله وبنتخرج

بشتـآآآق للآي تيي بالقوووو
من الحينه مشتـآآآقـه لوووول

Anonymous said...

girls girls calm down dont you go crazy in e shoppin i knw its easy to buy usin only numbers bs tra its real money xD Jory and nona keep it coool xD

AnoN

Miss Nonalita said...

JoOorya..,

ammmmmmmm .... I dont want to :s
kinda like it .... actually it is the reason behind being addicted to youTube.. I watch JuciyStar07 and her sis for bueaty tips and stuff hhhhhh

Frs said...

hahaha ok but we will have a limit looool , the most useful thing from youtube that u can really get good feedback with out buying the stuff yet !! so we can share infooo and beauty tips loool xoxo

Anonymous said...

Alot of friendship and love atmosphere around -.-


Joooryah keep it cool Girl :p



SLN

Frs said...

anonymous u will never get this over :) get a life

Anonymous said...

lol ok :p

Queen San said...

Yes, I got addicted to youTube, Facebook, Alibaba (shopping online websites) and planning for my future trip to Japan, lol!

You know, we totally even start to learn bad habits together, lol!

Xoxo

Post a Comment