Saturday, August 7, 2010


Memory loss
I woke up today and I started thinking!! Who am I ? a piece of my mind is truly eaten ( Who ate it ? ) or STOLEN!!! . OR maybe because I used to miss my breakfast in the last few months.. of course you heard that you brain cells died whenever u skip a breakfast .. I must be skippin a lot then  … I asked one of my friends .. What I was good at ? and my friend was like “ are u askin me or this is a memory loss condition !!!” … My friend eventually replied and said Photography, Painting, writing , way of thinkin and a cute voice heheheh … but I was wondering what am I good at ? a thing that no one knows about yet, even me ! I must have something that I did not discover about myself yet !!!

Online Shopping
I promised to do this section for Jory .., Yaap I was into online shopping in a very strange way .. I was addicted till I became expert and have 100s of websites in my favorite.. so let’s start listing my best of best :

Etsy.com

It is an online e-shopping website that contains more than 17,000 shops. People sell vintage stuff and they sell handmade... How unique!! I love how I can get original stuff that comes directly from the craftsman. I can also order customized products in case I want to give it as a gift.
Some of my fav shops:


click here these are soaps WoW!!!!!!! i CAN EAT ALL OF EM xD...



click here


click here


Lush.com
A bath and body works shop. They only have a branch in Saudi Arabia which was disappointing. They have extremely cute stuff and I was telling everyone goin to KSA this summer to bring me stuff from there shop. I wish they consider Dubai there next opening branch ( If you know if they had already one here in UAE ..,, do me a favor and tell me )


Shopie Closet
A shop in Dubai that I discovered recently. They sell jewelry and accessories that is being seen in the red carpet, celebrities and gossip girls show. Girls, u r gonna love each piece .. !!

Ramadan Kareem



I wish you all ramadan kareem and for Ramadan inshalla all of my routine will be changed from the root =)


5 comments:

Frs said...

Nonalita , U made my daaaaaaaaaaaaaay ll2baaaaaaaaaaaad
I LOVED it , walla I was this close to cry when I saw the cup cakes :'( , I'm on diet , the only thing that wouldn't make me eat them that they r soaps !!. I Loved the web sits they r really amazing! thanks for sharing sweetheart xoxo , o rm'6an kreem 7bebti , yn3ad 3lena o 3leej b97a o salama

Frs said...

The Lush web site 5bl beeeee !! they have to make one here !! I think they can ship us if we order

Miss Nonalita said...

yaaaa.. free shipment if u shop for more than 700 AED which is for sure gonna happen ,.. coz there stuff are gonna last if u order big chunks of soaps and slice them in a glass jar near ur banio ><

Frs said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Queen San said...

First, Ramadan mubarak to you too although I replied to that in FB, lol!

Second, you're good at a lot of things hon! Something that others might no about and you're good at is reading ppl! You're good at that and your sixth sense is superb, hehehehe~~

Your creativity or any creative piece you make is something that affects and touch other ppl hearts. So, please do remember next time what you're good at!!

Third, online shopping is killing me Nona, but you know it already! I wonder what the hell will we do once we get a card of our own with our salary! I bet you from now, my future stuff will be all from the Internet! :P

Post a Comment